This 725m2 corner allotment – conveniently positioned nearby to Port Noarlunga & Christies Beach – offers massive potential for a development project, or a beautiful family home just a five minute walk from the beach.
Agatha’s Licensed Cafe, Hortas Restaurant, FLAVA Food & Coffee, the Ripple & Swirl Cafe, the Port Noarlunga Hotel and the Christies Beach Hotel are just a few of the many quality local hotspots that the picturesque suburbs of Christies Beach & Port Noarlunga has to offer, and none are more than a five minute drive or twenty minute walk away from 16 Dale Avenue.
Positioned on the corner of Dale Avenue & Witton Road, and zoned Medium Density Policy Area (R – Residential\40 – Medium Density Policy Area\), the higher points of the allotment would allow two-storey buildings to capture sea views, regardless of whether you utilise the allotment for a development project or family home.
According to the current Onkaparinga Council Development Plan, an allotment of this size in Medium Density Policy Area 40 allows for the potential to explore the following development projects:
• 1-2 Detached Dwellings – (270m2 min. / 9m Frontage)
• 1-2 Semi-Detached Dwellings – (270m2 min. / 9m Frontage)
• 1-2 Group Dwellings (1 Storey) – (250m2 avg. / 18m Frontage)
• 1-3 Group Dwellings (2 Storey) – (200m2 avg. / 18m Frontage)
• 1-2 Residential Flat Building Dwellings (1 Storey) – (250m2 avg. / 18m Frontage)
• 1-3 Residential Flat Building Dwellings (2 Storey) – (200m2 avg. / 18m Frontage)
• Up to 4 Row Dwellings – (180m2 min. / 6m Frontage)
Excited at the opportunity to undertake a development project or build a beautifully positioned family home? Contact Michael McDonald 0401 80 80 89 today to register your interest.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||105|
|Median Rental Price||$340 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||39|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||29 %|