Located on the eastern fringe of Morphett Vale, this very well presented home is all ready for the new owners to move in & enjoy its many features and look forward to relaxing in the backyard with family & friends.
It is expected that this home will attract strong attention from 1st homebuyers, investors, upsizers from units, downsizers from larger homes & retirees.
This 1980 built homestead style brick veneer & galvanised iron roof residence presents with great street appeal that will hold pride of place in the hearts & minds of the new owners for many years to come
The main features of this home are:-
- Ducted gas heating & ducted evaporative cooling
- 3 bedrooms (all with new carpet & the main bedroom also has a built-in robe)
- L-shaped lounge & dining room with floating floors
- Slate floors in the entry, passage, family room & kitchen
- Fully renovated kitchen with a dishwasher, water filter, gas cooktop, electric oven & a rangehood
- Fully renovated bathroom
- Gas hot water with temperature controller
- New rear pergola and entertainment area
- Redecorated cubby house with a mezzanine
- Large 6m x 3.6 m shed with concrete floor, power & lights
- Single carport umr with an automatic roller door and
- New fencing all round the backyard.
The pergola covered outdoor entertainment area is ideal for the coming summer providing plenty of space for bbq’s & fun times with family & friends.
The large backyard is surrounded by new fencing & is great for kids to run around & play and is a good size for pets too.
The well presented cubby house will attract the kids providing a place for many hours of play & fun in their own area close to the entertainment area.
The large 6m x 3.6m shed has a concrete floor and is powered and has lights and is great for storing tools, work materials and all sorts of other gear.
So, if this home looks & sounds just like “the one you could well have been waiting to come onto the market”, register your interest with the Agent ASAP & come along to the Open Inspections.