Set in a quiet cul-de-sac, this four bedroom home is tucked away in a quiet enclave of Hawthorndene, with wildlife and hills views at your back door.
This well designed, open plan home features a main bedroom with en suite, with a charming outlook over the garden.
The spacious lounge and dine, together with a large family room overlook the rear patio area with an in ground pool.
The kitchen is a delight with Bosch oven, Miele dishwasher and induction stove top and range hood, plus walk in pantry and kitchen island for additional bench space and storage.
There are three more bedrooms, two with built in robes, whilst the third is equally suitable as a study.
Additional features :
- Large family bathroom with separate wc
- Spacious laundry with built in linen and storage
- Two slow combustion heaters
- Split system air conditioner to family room
- Terrific garden with an abundance of fruit tree
- 16 solar panels
- Double carport
- 65,000 litre rain water tank plumbed to the house
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||60|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|