Please contact Varun Patel or Sam Lawley for viewing opportunities and further information.
Set amongst the trees and surrounded by the beautiful nature of picturesque Eden Hills – this generously sized, lush, vacant allotment of 2528m2 (approx.) offers a unique building opportunity in a highly convenient and quiet location. With quality local schools, shops and public transport so close by, this allotment allows a wonderful opportunity for comfortable family living.
• Hammerhead allotment that doesn’t compromise on privacy.
• Eden Hills Kindergarten located at the end of the street.
• Eden Hills Railway Station & Eden Hills Primary School just a few minutes drive away.
• Centre of Blackwood less than a five-minute drive away.
• Blackwood Primary School & Blackwood High School located just a 10 minute walk away.
• Adelaide CBD just a 25-minute drive away.
• Large and easily accessible common driveway.
• Community Title Property.
Offered to today’s marketplace at the competitive price of $295k – $324k, this allotment presents the fantastic value and offers so many possibilities, all in a quiet and convenient position.
Contact us today for further information and viewing opportunities.
CERTIFICATE OF TITLE YET TO BE ISSUED
Disclaimer; All information provided has been obtained by Raine & Horne Blackwood from sources we believe to be accurate. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans, and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||40|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||23 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|