Situated on a corner allotment of approx. 1217 sq.m., on the corner of Glen and Mountain Roads, this wonderfully presented home is surrounded by local trees, native birds, and wildlife.
From the moment you enter, you will see that this lovely property has had a thorough makeover and has come up a treat.
The home itself boasts wonderful light-filled living areas, perfect for those seeking a stunning;y updated three bedroom home which boasts a lovely rear yard and patio area that includes built in timber seats which are a perfect spot for Sunday Brunch, or entertaining with friends.
The rest of the home is just as impressive offering:-
• Brand New Kitchen with timber benches, plenty of cupboard space and modern appliances
• Ducted Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioning throughout (please note heater in the lounge room is not connected)
• Three good sized Bedrooms with new carpets and ceiling fans in all, the main and second bedroom also offering robes)
• Updated Bathroom
• Formal Lounge
• Open Plan Living/Dining
• Second Living/Light Filled Sunroom
• Updated Laundry with plenty of cupboards
• Low Maintenance Gardens with landscaped front yard and easy care lawns at the rear
• Local trees providing both shade and a home for the beautiful native birds
Set within easy walking distance to Blackwood shopping and its local cafes and restaurants, train and bus stations, and only a quick commute by car or bus to Flinders University and Medical Centre, this home is perfectly located.
The local schools nearby include Blackwood Primary and High Schools, plus Eden Hills Primary and Bellevue Heights Primary all within easy reach. There are also Kindergartens and Day Care Centres close by. The beautiful Wittunga Botanical Gardens is a beautiful place for a stroll or picnic, for those who like shopping, Westfield Marion is 10 minutes drive down the hill, and for the gym enthusiasts, there are once again a few to choose from.
A perfect location for a home that has been given a new lease on life, so contact Michael McDonald or Ruth Limoux to register for the next showing on this remarkable home.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||58|
|Median Rental Price||$520 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||35 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|
|Median Rental Price||$280 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|