3 Capeview Crescent, Hackham, SA 5163
Stylish Outdoor Entertainer
Sitting in a popular and leafy pocket of Hackham, this delightful double brick home would suit families and those seeking a quiet neighbourhood with room for the growing family.
Neutral tones throughout guarantee a relaxed and spacious feel, with air-conditioning in the master bedroom and the downstairs 4th bed/Rumpus room for extra comfort. The outdoor entertaining area with a swimming pool is perfect for soaking up the tranquillity and enjoying a BBQ with friends in the level, fully fenced rear yard.
This superb family home offers plenty of additional features
• Flexible floorplan that can suit your needs
• Dual Driveway
• Undercover parking for up to two cars plus additional off-street parking for several more
• Timber flooring
• Large windows allow for a lot of natural light through the property
• All bedrooms enjoy the luxury of built-in wardrobes
• Functional bathroom with gas hot water All set on a very generous 739m2 (approx.) allotment. Living on this peaceful street in the sought-after suburb of Hackham your family will enjoy a desirable position that puts you within walking distance and not to mention public transport links in all directions. Enjoy your years here in this lovely neighbourhood with all the amenities nearby and within close proximity to major & local shopping, a variety of schools, transport and only moments to pristine southern beaches. This lovely home offers you an ideal opportunity whether it is to be your new home or an investment
- add to your portfolio and reap the rewards! Come and see for yourself! An ideal first home or future investment, for more information, please call Michael 0401 80 80 89 or Ruth 0413 245 844 This is a great opportunity. Call now to arrange an inspection!
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Request Appraisal
- Property ID: L3723040
- Property Type:House
- Building / Floor Area:182 sqm
- Open Parking:5
- Land Area:739 sqm
Our Broker is always on your side, and we are proud to be helping Australians obtain finance that best suits their circumstances and allows them to realise their property dreams. Your broker will work on your behalf, not the banks, to ensure that you get the most competitive rate within a product best suited to your needs and we do it fast and for free.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||44|
|Median Rental Price||$435 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||47 %|