& Under Contract &
Built in 1983 on the high side of the street on an elevated block of approx 920 sqm, this family size home of approx 160 sqm provides space, comfort & enjoyment that will appeal to a wide range of buyers.
This home is conveniently located with easy access to Flinders University, Australian Science & Mathematics School, Seaview High School, Flinders Medical Centre and Flinders Private Hospital and it’s also only a short drive to Marion Shopping Centre and a wide range of local sporting & recreational activities.
The main features of the home are:-
- 3 bedrooms with built-in robes;
- 2 bathrooms (a main bathroom & the 2nd bathroom has a spa bath);
- ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning;
- galley style kitchen with a walk-in pantry, plenty of storage & a dishwasher;
- large lounge dining area;
- huge rumpus room with a bar (which could be used as another living space for a young adult or an elderly person or couple);
- inground pool & an outdoor spa (fully fenced & certified compliant);
- all-seasons outdoor entertaining area;
- solar power system;
- double garage with roller doors under the front terrace area;
- additional storage area right down the side of the home;
- garden shed;
- rainwater tank; &
- garden areas surrounding the home.
The outdoor entertaining area with the pergola, decking, inground pool & an outdoor spa is ideal for BBQ’s with family & friends or for quiet relaxation with a drink & a book.
The front terrace area is the perfect spot for summer nights watching the sun set with a drink in hand, enjoying either your own company or sharing the view with family &/or friends.
This home certainly offers plenty of room, comfort & enjoyment to the new owners, so if this all looks & sounds like it could be the home you’ve been looking out for, contact the Agent now to register your interest and enquire about the next viewing time.