Originally built in 1976 on a large elevated block of approx. 1,060 sqm on the high side of the road, this impressive family home was extensively renovated by Scott Salisbury Homes about 12 months ago. The renovation significantly extended the front of the home and also included new roofing & guttering.
The result includes a spectacular window view from the lounge of the valley and the trees & birdlife that are abundant throughout this area.
This home is only a few minutes drive from the centre of Blackwood and has a bus route and sporting & recreational facilities just short distances away.
The main features of this home are:-
- 3 bedrooms with built-in robes and wool berber carpet over timber floorboards;
- 2 bathrooms;
- Light & bright entry with colour-filled stained glass windows;
- Polished timber floors in all living areas;
- Large lounge & dining room;
- Split system air-conditioners in the lounge & the main bedroom;
- Solid Blackwood timber kitchen with granite benchtops & a dishwasher;
- Combustion wood fire in the meals area;
- Large laundry with plenty of benchspace;
- Single carport with a panel door;
- Pergola covered entertaining area with a Swim Spa;
- Deck area provided views over the valley;
- Studio with separate power & wifi;
- 5kw solar power system (22 panels) & solar hot water;
- 6m x 3 m shed (no power), hothouse & aviaries at the rear of the property.
The lounge, front patio, main bedroom and the ensuite bathroom are all part of the renovation and this really adds significant value to this home.