Immaculately presented, this lovely family home offers 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms plus a lovely air-conditioned studio up the back of the property, as well as spectacular views of the amazing local birdlife and native trees from the lounge room. Walking distance to Blackwood tennis club and Hewett Oval and Playground, and bus route, and only a few minutes drive to Blackwood Business and Shopping Precinct, train station and local schools.
What We Love About This Property:-
• 3 bedrooms with built-in robes and wool berber carpet over timber floorboards;
• 2 bathrooms;
• Light & bright entry with colour-filled stained glass windows;
• Polished timber floors in all living areas;
• Large lounge & dining room;
• Split system air-conditioners in the lounge, main bedroom and studio;
• Solid Blackwood timber kitchen with granite benchtops & a dishwasher;
• Combustion wood fire in the meals area;
• Large laundry with plenty of benchspace;
• Single carport with a panel door;
• Pergola covered entertaining area with a Swim Spa;
• Deck area providing views over the valley;
• Studio with separate power & wifi plus split system a/c;
• 5kw solar power system (22 panels) & solar hot water;
• 6m x 3 m shed (no power), hothouse & aviaries at the rear of the property.
One of the stand out properties in this lovely treed, quiet neighbourhood. Well worth viewing.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY? * BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE *
Please click the button BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME or EMAIL AGENT 24/7
When you have registered, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment. DON’T MISS OUT book for an appointment today.