Light-filled, spacious rooms, new paint, and a top location – this city fringe suburb is in high demand, and this modern unit will definitely be popular.
What We Love About This Property:-
• Large, modern, eat-in Kitchen with Pantry and plenty of other cupboard space
• Sunny Lounge Room with easy care floorboards and Reverse Cycle Split System A/C
• Roomy bathroom with good quality fittings, fitted dishwasher, and laundry facilities
• Two good sized bedrooms, master with built-in robes and both with new carpets
• Quiet group of 4 with secure access to building
• Off Street parking for two cars
• Sorry No Pets
Situated in a dead-end street and within walking distance to Goodwood Road shopping district, with many choices of restaurants and cafes, and also Lovely, Historic Capri Theatre. Also close by to bus and tram services and local schools.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY? * BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE *
Please click the button BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME or EMAIL AGENT 24/7
When you have registered, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment. DON’T MISS OUT book for an appointment today.
Our Agency accepts bonds from easyBondpay. Need some assistance paying your bond while you get it back from your previous Landlord/Agent? Want to move waiting on your pay cycle? This might help, for more information go to www.easybondpay.com.au/tenants.php
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||44|
|Median Rental Price||$495 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||18|
|Median Rental Price||$368 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||23 %|