This residence of luxurious proportions features high ceilings and split level living, with an abundance of natural light plus multiple areas for entertaining. Situated amongst other high quality homes, in a quiet section of Blackwood Park, this property will suit those wanting peace and privacy, with room for all the family.
Some of the things we love about this property:-
• Big Solar Electricity System – a big savings on those power bills!
• Reverse Cycle Ducted Air conditioning
• Security System
• Master Bedroom is separate and private with a lovely bay window, and ensuite bathroom complete with spa bath, plus a walk-in-robe
• 3 Good Sized Bedrooms plus Study, all with built-in cupboards on a separate level with the main bathroom and separate toilet servicing these Bedrooms and Study Room
• 5th Bedroom/Games Room/Studio situated on a lower level, with its own private ensuite and built-in robe
• Fabulous Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Family area with large pantry, Miele dishwasher, stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, and plenty of cupboard space including a hidden appliance centre
• Powder Room which services the entertainment level of the home
• Formal Lounge room with floor to ceiling windows providing a lovely sunny spot to relax in your down time
• The outdoor dining Portico is a perfect place to entertain some friends
• The double garage has internal access up to the kitchen/living area
• Easy care, landscaped, fully fenced gardens
• Spacious laundry with shelving and a large amount of cupboard space, as well as a handy hanging/drying rack
A wonderful location, and a Lifestyle you most definitely will enjoy!
WOULD YOU LIKE TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY? * BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE *
Please click the button “BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME” or " EMAIL AGENT" 24/7
When you have registered, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment. DON’T MISS OUT book for an appointment today.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||47|
|Median Rental Price||$630 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|