52 Sandow Crescent, Coromandel Valley, SA 5051
Charming Family Home Nestled in Tranquil Coromandel Valley
Nestled in the heart of Coromandel Valley, this stunning property boasts 4 spacious bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The master bedroom is complete with a built-in robe and updated ensuite. Positioned opposite a beautiful reserve, the property offers picturesque country views and a serene atmosphere.
Located in an enviable position, this property is within walking distance of the local primary school, kindergarten, and supermarkets, making daily errands a breeze. The home also includes a spacious double garage with auto roller doors, perfect for secure storage of your vehicles and even a boat or caravan.
Designed for comfort, this home is equipped with evaporative cooling throughout, ensuring you stay cool and comfortable all year round. The lounge room also features a split system air conditioner, providing maximum comfort during those hot summer days. Don't miss out on the opportunity to make this beautiful property your own!
Features we love:
• 4 large bedrooms. The main bedroom with built-in robes and an updated ensuite. 2 of the other 3 bedrooms also have built-in robes.
• Updated kitchen with oven, electric cooktop and dishwasher overlooks the lounge room and dining/meal area.
• Polished floorboards in living areas, near new carpet in all bedrooms.
• Evaporative cooling throughout the home plus a split system Air Conditioner in the lounge room, large combustion heater for all year-round comfort.
• Separate Rumpus Room
• Double garage under main roof with auto roller doors, plus a single carport for the boat or caravan.
• Solar Hot Water Service with Electric back up.
• Secure low-maintenance rear yard. This stunning family home is ready for immediate occupation. Call Michael McDonald today on 0401 80 80 89 and reserve your private inspection of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Request Appraisal
- Property ID: L22088921
- Property Type:House
- Building / Floor Area:172 sqm
- Land Area:1128 sqm
Our Broker is always on your side, and we are proud to be helping Australians obtain finance that best suits their circumstances and allows them to realise their property dreams. Your broker will work on your behalf, not the banks, to ensure that you get the most competitive rate within a product best suited to your needs and we do it fast and for free.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||61|
|Median Rental Price||$677.5 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||58 %|