This conventional, solid brick home situated on an approx. 715m2 allotment is nestled in a quiet street, and conveniently located in close proximity to Clovelly Park Primary School and the Champagnat Campus of Sacred Heart College.
Attributes and Features:
• North facing House.
• 2 good-sized bedrooms and 1 standard size bedroom with BIR.
• 1 central family bathroom.
• Separate Toilet and Laundry
• Upgraded kitchen with stone bench
• Recently new hallway carpets installed.
• Ducted Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioning.
• Single Lock-Up Large Garage with ample space to use as a workshop.
• Gas Hot Water Service.
• Covered Outdoor Entertaining Area.
• Large rear yard for veggie patches and/or your favorite fruit trees.
• Closest Bus Stop less than a minutes walk away on Windsor Avenue.
• 5-minutes walk to Clovelly Park Primary School and Sacred Heart College Champagnat Campus.
With local amenities such as Castle Plaza, Flinders Medical Centre, Flinders University, Marion Shopping Centre, and the SA Aquatic Centre all located just a 10-minute drive away. A brand new Aldi is underway in the same suburb just 5 minutes’ drive away. This property brings a lot to the table when considering a convenient location to live in.
*Property is currently tenanted on a Periodic Lease, 60 days notice to tenant required for Vacant Possession.
Disclaimer; All information provided has been obtained by Raine & Horne Blackwood from sources we believe to be accurate. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans, and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||48|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||7|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|