(Both floor plans are Mirrored Image) (More Photographs will come soon)
Perfectly situated in a well-maintained group of three, this spacious 3 bedrooms single storey hommettes are the perfect place to call home. Whether you’re a first home buyer, investor, or downsizer, this property has something for everyone.
Comprising a very good size master bedroom plus further two bedrooms, a full-sized bathroom with a toilet and separate laundry with a second toilet, dining area which can be used as a study, and a spacious open plan living overlooking the rear garden and the extensive kitchen.
Added features and benefits include;
- 3 Bedrooms means all family members will have a separate room and privacy.
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, and gas cooktop.
- Reverse cycle ducted heating and cooling.
- Single garage with access to the hallway, Open-air car space for the second car.
- Extra Off-street 24 hour parking space.
- Self-managed Community title with a shared driveway.
- Outdoor entertaining at the rear yard fully fenced.
- 5 kW solar system approx. (20 solar panels) will save a huge amount of your utility bill.
- A short walking distance to Ascot Park Primary School, and Warradale Community Children’s Centre.
- City of Marion public library is just within walking distance and the library has Kid’s section with toys and books.
- A City of Marion outdoor pool and Marion Leisure & Fitness Centre – YMCA is also just 4 minutes away in the car.
- Flinders University and Medical Centre (Big Hospital) is just 10 minutes away.
- Westfield Marion shopping centre containing shops, eateries and cinema and SA Aquatic centre is also 9 mins away.
- Located within walking distance to public transport and a high frequency of trains to the city can save a huge amount of parking fees.
A fantastic opportunity here in the highly sought after suburb, centrally located to the hills, beach, and the city.
Currently tenanted for periodic lease;
54B Sixth Avenue, Ascot Park – $415.00 per week
54C Sixth Avenue, Ascot Park – $422.00 per week
LEGAL DESCRIPTION OF PROPERTY:
Certificate of Title: Volume 5871 Folio 995 & 996
Zoning: Marion Plains Policy Area 8
Land Size: 245m2 (approx.)
Year Built: 2002
Disclaimer; All information provided has been obtained by Raine & Horne Blackwood from sources we believe to be accurate. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans, and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||45|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||27|
|Median Rental Price||$303 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|