Imagine entertaining on the rooftop on a warm summer’s day, or enjoying the company of friends or house-mates for dinner with views over the city from the comfort of your living room. This property is the ultimate in Modern City Living which saves times and money for those working or studying in the city.
Spread out over Four Levels, this is one of the largest apartments in the vicinity.
There is so much to love about this Grand Apartment, including:-
• 3 Spacious Bedrooms, two with large built-in sliding door robes, one located on the ground floor and the other two upstairs on the 2nd floor
• Beautiful Polished floorboards in the Living/Kitchen/Dine areas
• New LED lighting throughout
• Near new Carpets
• White and Bright Kitchen featuring Breakfast Bar, Stainless Steel Fridge/Freezer and new Dishwasher
• 2 Lovely White Bathrooms, one on the lower level and one on the upper level
• Rooftop Entertaining with decking and views of the City out to the Hills and also a pull out clothesline
• Laundry located on the ground level which includes a washing machine
• Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning throughout
• Intercom System on every level, giving access to visitors at the front door
• Lock Up Garaging for two small cars
• Balcony area out from the Living Room
• Under Stair Storage
Located on Halifax Street, in between Pulteney and King William Streets, with cafes close by and walking distance to the CBD and also the Brand New Calvary Hospital opening soon. Hike through the Parklands or go for a bike ride; no need to drive everywhere every again!
WOULD YOU LIKE TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY? * BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE *
Please click the button “BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME” or " EMAIL AGENT" 24/7
When you have registered, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment. DON’T MISS OUT book for an appointment today.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||69|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||337|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|