Raine and Horne, Blackwood team is excited to release this charming, spacious 3 bedrooms single-storey family home that combines modern-day living with very low maintenance in the highlyly sought after suburb of Edwardstown.
This wonderful, light, and bright contemporary home is filled with natural light throughout most of the rooms. The open plan living, dining, and kitchen invite you through with its view of a well-manicured garden and fruit trees. On your left, there is a double door entry to the master bedroom with walk-in robes and private access to the two way bathroom with the convenience of a second separate toilet. The second bedroom offers built-in robes and bedroom 3’s big sliding door gives a nice garden view.
Located only a short stroll to the popular Castle Plaza Shopping Center with a variety of cafes, eateries, grocery stores, and much more with the additional options of Bunnings, Spotlight, and public transport only minutes away.
Added features include;
- A sensational rear yard that is the perfect place for kids to play and to gather with friends and families.
- Floating floorboards and downlights help add to the splendor of this home.
- Zoned reverse cycle air conditioning.
- 6.6 kW (20 solar panels) can help you save a huge amount on utility bills.
- A double garage space can store 4 cars and two cars in the open air outside.
- A walking distance to Edwardstown Football club, playground, and bowling club.
- Outdoor undercover entertaining area is adjacent to the garage.
This home is a complete package for a first home buyer, downsizer, investor, and a small family. Don’t Miss it!
The property is currently tenanted to the family friend at $350p/w until 29/02/2021 on a Fixed Term Lease.
LEGAL DESCRIPTION OF PROPERTY:
Certificate of Title: Volume 5934 Folio 580
Zoning: Regeneration Policy Area 16
Land Size: 361m2 (approx.)
Frontage: 21.94 (Approx.)
Year Built: 2005
Disclaimer; All information provided has been obtained by Raine & Horne Blackwood from sources we believe to be accurate. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans, and size, building age, and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||61|
|Median Rental Price||$410 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||11|
|Median Rental Price||$295 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|