Centrally located, this superbly and completely renovated & refurbished upstairs unit is sure to please.
Just perfect for those looking to move in a start living, this conveniently located home is ideally situated near local shopping, many quality schools including Plympton Primary School, William Light R-12 School, Plympton International College R-12 & all the bus routes on both Anzac Highway & Marion Road.
There are so many great features of this lovely unit including:-
• A large lounge & meals area with a split system reverse cycle air-conditioner, LED downlights, storage cupboard & a ceiling fan/light;
• Updated kitchen with near new Euro oven (gas) with electric grill & gas cooktop and overhead storage, LED downlights & Euro stainless steel dishwasher;
• The replicated woodgrain laminate flooring is featured throughout the lounge, meals & kitchen areas;
• 2 bedrooms with carpet, LED downlights & a ceiling fan/light (main with large 3 door built-in robe);
• An updated bathroom with a large shower and high-quality vanity & fittings;
• A separate updated toilet with access from both the bathroom & the laundry; &
• An uncovered car space.
Currently tenanted, this unit is ideal for a wide range of buyers including first home buyers & investors.
Take advantage of this great opportunity and inspect this well-appointed & presented upstairs unit, you won’t be disappointed.
Disclaimer; All information provided has been obtained by Raine & Horne Blackwood from sources we believe to be accurate. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans, and size, building age, and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||89|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||74|
|Median Rental Price||$300 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
7/2-3 Birchmore Close, Plympton,
South Australia, 5038