If the emergency is life threatening, please call triple zero (000).
Emergency repairs are:
- a burst water service or a serious water service leak
- a blocked or broken toilet
- a serious roof leak
- a gas leak
- a dangerous electrical fault
- flooding or serious flood damage
- serious storm, fire or impact damage
- a failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply
- a failure or breakdown of an essential service or appliance on the property for hot water, cooking or heating
- a fault or damage that makes the property unsafe or insecure
- a fault or damage likely to injure a person, damage property or unduly inconvenience a tenant
- a serious fault in a staircase, lift or other common area of the property that unduly inconveniences a tenant in gaining access to, or using, the property.
Source: Residential Tenancies Authority
Should you require emergency after-hours work at your property, please contact the below approved after-hours tradespeople:
Locksmith: Shain’s Local Locksmiths 0425 837 511
Electrical: DC Electrical 1300 707 694
Plumbing: Bell Plumbing 07 3354 3300
All other repairs are considered routine repairs and a maintenance request should be completed and sent to our office.
Other emergency (24/7) numbers:
Energex Emergency: 13 19 62 - to report any fallen power lines or electric shocks.
Energex Emergency: 13 62 62 - if you have lost power or are experiencing electricity supply problems.
SES: 132 500 – for help with a damaged roof, rising flood water, fallen trees on buildings or storm damage.
During storm season (from October to March), pre-filled sandbags can be collected from the below depots:
- Darra - South Depot, 38 Shamrock Road
- Morningside - Balmoral Depot, 9 Redfern Street
- Newmarket - SES Depot, 66 Wilston Road
- Zillmere- North Depot, 22 Jennings Street