Property Management Services
So what do we do for you and your property and how do we get your property leased in the quickest possible time?
Below is the process we follow to get the best possible tenant in to your property as quickly as possible.
- Take professional photos so your property looks its best
- Advertise your property on rh.com.au, Realestate.com.au, Domain.com.au + multiple other sites. Listing upgrades are available at an extra cost
- Contact our existing database of tenants to begin shortlisting suitable applicants (even before your property is listed)
- Arrange appointments with prospective tenants at a time that suits them; not just us
- Screen prospective tenants and carry out detailed reference and financial checks
- Present you with the strongest candidates for your final approval
- Arrange for the lease to be signed and initial rent / bond to be paid
Secure, Fast and Easy Document Exchange.
Our agency has the facility to Docusign – an electronic signature technology enabling electronic exchanges of contracts and signed documents. It’s a fast and easy way to legally sign and return documents from anywhere, anytime, on any device. This has a major contribution to the efficiency of securing leases, lease renewals, and applications.
What happens once your property is leased?
Once your property is leased, our job is then to take care of all aspects of the ongoing management of your property. Whilst there’s a lot that this entails, our ongoing service typically covers the following areas.
Managing the ‘money side’ of your property.
- Collecting deposits, bonds, rent and other tenant charges and disbursing funds in to your nominated bank account
- Following up tenants should they forget to pay their rent
- Paying Water & Council Rates and Strata Levies where requested
- Producing monthly and end of financial year statements for your accounting
Working with and building relationships with your tenants
- Preparing detailed condition reports when tenants move in to your property
- Managing the process of tenants vacating your property
- Liaising with tenants on any issues that arise and resolving these as quickly as possible
Looking after your property
- Your own dedicated Property Manager
- Conducting routine inspections of your property where you will receive a detailed report with photographs (after each inspection)
- Arranging any repairs and maintenance of your property as required. Note that we use an in-house handyman and save you money by simply passing on his fees to you ‘at cost’ (i.e. we don’t make a profit out of providing this service)
- Coordinating annual smoke detector maintenance as required by law