This solid brick apartment is sure to impress, it has been tidily updated throughout and is wonderfully light and bright. The living area is particularly generous with separate living and dining areas that flow out to the balcony. The kitchen has ample bench and storage space as well as a near new oven and cook top. The master bedroom is notably spacious has built in robes and a newly renovated ensuite bathroom. The apartment is located in a small, solid brick complex of only 8 apartments and has a lock up garage and secure entry.
As far as locations go, this spot really can’t be beat. Less than 100m away from this property is the Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and the multitude of amenities it offers. The area is also well serviced by a number of public transport options and surrounded by great local schools. This ensures that potential investors enjoy low vacancy and strong returns whilst owner occupiers can enjoy the great lifestyle on offer.
The property comes fully furnished with furniture that is only a year old providing extra potential rental return for investors and an easy start for owner occupiers. This is the perfect, low maintenance, entry level opportunity; don’t hesitate on this one as it will not last long!
- Spacious and stylish with tidy updates throughout the property
- Low maintenance timber look flooring throughout
- Lock up garage with access to the secure stairwell
- Generous master bedroom with built in robe and renovated ensuite
- Air conditioning, secure intercom entry
- Large balcony adjoining living areas
- Fully furnished with near new furniture
- Kitchen has a near new cooktop and oven as well as lots of bench and storage space
- Incredible location, only 100m to the Indooroopilly Shopping Centre with lots of great public transport options included.
Body Corporate Fees: $3,332.25 per annum approx.
Brisbane City Council Rates: $1,663.84 per annum approx.