This stylish and spacious three bedroom townhouse is a rare offering with sundrenched open plan living, beautiful slate flooring and vaulted ceilings in the upper level and bedrooms complimenting the larger than average dimensions.
Positioned in an ideal location to take advantage of Toowong living, this well maintained two level townhouse is a buyers dream. Upon entry you are greeted by a well appointed, open plan kitchen that flows flawlessly into the large tiled dining and living areas. Open any of the large French doors from the living areas and step out to a spacious, low maintenance courtyard, offering entertaining terraces and landscaped gardens all while retaining wonderful privacy. There is also the added benefit of the courtyard having its own separate entries from either end of the townhouse. Also featured on this level is a convenient study nook, large under stairs storage and powder room for guests.
The upper level of the property features three generous built in- bedrooms. The master suite features a well appointed, modern ensuite. A separate updated bathroom services the other two bedrooms on this level.
This homely townhouse has everything you need and more whether you are a first home buyer, up sizer, downsizer or intelligent investor. The property will draw a large and diverse array of buyers so attending the allocated inspection is a must to avoid disappointment!
This property is convenient to transport and is walking distance to Brisbane Boys College (without crossing a road) and the Queensland Academy for Science, Maths and Technology.
- Large open plan living and dining areas with access to the large outdoor courtyard through French doors
- Low maintenance wrap around courtyard with garden shed
- Open plan, modern kitchen
- Three generously sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- Modern main bathroom and ensuite upstairs, powder room downstairs
- Air conditioning
- Gas hot water, individually metered
- Security screens throughout
- Double car accommodation
- Pool features in the complex
- Positioned in a quiet and leafy location
- Short walk to transport, schools and shops
Body Corporate Fees: TBA
Brisbane City Council rates: $1,328.12 per year
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||85|
|Median Rental Price||$545 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||144|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|