Townhouses are the perfect combination of space and convenience and this property is an exceptional example of just that. Literally 150m walk from this well maintained property is the Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and all of the great shopping, dining and public transport options that it has to offer.
This tidy town house has just been freshly painted and carpeted and has great space and storage throughout. The master bedroom is particularly spacious and has a walk in robe and private balcony. The real bonus here however is the 2 car side by side garage, a rare find! The townhouse also enjoys a large wrap around courtyard with plenty of space for those with a green thumb to enjoy this wonderful property.
Vacant and ready to move in to, our seller has tightly held on to this property ever since it was built but has decided now is the time to pass it on to another lucky owner. It has been 4 years since another townhouse in this complex has been up for sale so believe me when I say this is an exceptionally rare opportunity, not to be missed! Make sure you get in touch to book your private inspection.
- Freshly painted and carpeted throughout, vacant and ready to move in
- Large wrap around courtyard
- Spacious open plan living and dining room
- Two car side by side garage
- Generous kitchen with breakfast bar and lots of storage space
- All bedrooms have built in robes and are quite spacious
- Air conditioning
- Main bathroom and ensuite upstairs with a powder room for guests downstairs
- Exceptionally convenient location, around 150m to the entry of the Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and all of the great amenities and public transport options it offers
- Indooroopilly State & Indooroopilly State High Schools catchments
- Small complex of only 7 townhouses
Year Built: Circa 1999
Body Corporate Fees: $3,287.80 per annum approx.
Brisbane City Council Rates: $1,633.12 per annum
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||120|
|Median Rental Price||$525 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||92|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|