This perfectly maintained apartment is practically gift wrapped, ready for our new owners to move straight in. This spacious property has just been repainted and carpeted and has all of the features buyers in this area should be looking for.
Offering plenty for those who like to entertain, the light and bright living space flows out through a wall of glass sliding doors to the very generous, covered balcony. The kitchen is also well equipped with a gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances and lots of cupboard and bench space.
This is a rare opportunity to purchase into a small complex of only 4 apartments; having been repainted only 2 years ago the building is looking great and is well maintained throughout. The location here is also fantastic, just around the corner you’ll find great local cafes and shops along Dean Street as well as a number of bus stops. Less than 1km away is the Toowong Village Shopping Centre which on top of offering great shopping and dining, is also the main public transport hub in this area.
If convenience, comfort & space are on the top of your list, make sure you put this property down as a must see!
- 2 Spacious bedrooms with built in robes
- Perfectly presented with new paint and carpet.
- Entertainers kitchen with gas cook top, lots of storage and bench space
- Air conditioning, security screens, secure intercom access
- Remote control lock up garage & separate lock up storage room
- 1st floor apartment, only half a flight of stairs to access, back of building position.
- Great location, just around the corner from Dean Street shops and less than a km to Toowong Village
- Easy access to the City and UQ with great public transport options
- Small, well maintained complex of only 4 units, re-painted in 2017
- Vacant and ready to move in immediately.
Body Corporate Fees: TBC
Brisbane City Council Rates: $406.90/ Quarter approx.
Year Built: Circa 2002
No. of lots in complex: 4
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||93|
|Median Rental Price||$575 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||164|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|