Nestled deep into Taringa’s hillside rests this fantastic investment opportunity! Designed to take full advantage of it’s commanding position the apartment has strategically placed the entertaining towards the front of the apartment and opens up to the beautiful north facing views and balcony.
It is rare for a one bedroom unit to offer so much outdoor space. A front balcony, a patio at the rear & a large courtyard terrace running down the side of the unit, a great space for pets*, relaxation & entertaining.
Enjoy the benefits of owning an Investment property on a quiet yet in demand street. Taringa train station is located only 300m down the road and a mere 4 stops away from Roma street station. With cafes and public transport at either end of the street, location is at its finest! Local hot spots such as the Indooroopilly Shopping centre, Toowong Village and The University of Queensland are only a short drive away.
With a long term tenant in place who takes pride not only in the unit but also the complex it is the closest you will come to a rental guarantee!
- North Facing balcony providing the perfect place to enjoy the view
- Private rear & side courtyard perfect for relaxing & entertaining
- Complex spread across 2000m2 with dual street entry & communal pool
- 75m to Swann Road providing an abundance of near by public transport options
- Taringa train station located at the other end of the street 300m away
- Quiet yet convenient location
- Kept in an Immaculate condition
- Long term tenant in place
- Rented until January 2021
*Subject to Body Corporate approval
Brisbane City Council rates: $406.90 per quarter
Body Corporate fees: $2736 per year
Sinking fund balance: $ 32,149
Previous lease: $315 per week
Built: Circa 2001
Units in Complex: 12
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||57|
|Median Rental Price||$490 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||126|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|