This practical ground floor unit offers ease of access to all areas from the large and private front courtyard. An open plan living and dining leads to the well appointed kitchen. The laundry is conveniently positioned off the kitchen, with access directly to an out side drying area. Both bedrooms have walk-in wardrobes and offer generous proportions.
This 2 bedroom unit is ideally located in the heart of Taringa with public transport just around the corner, shops with restaurant at end of the street and less than a 5 minute drive to Toowong Village and University of Queensland this property is well worth a look!
- Compact complex of just 4 units!
- 2 large bedrooms both with walk-in wardrobes
- Air conditioning in main bedroom
- Large bathroom
- Separate Laundry off kitchen
- Large front courtyard
- Tiled throughout living and kitchen areas, carpeted main bedroom
- Only 4 minutes to the University of Queensland, 4 minutes to Toowong Village and 12 minutes to the CBD
- Five minute walk to the Gailey Five Way Shopping & Caf precinct.
Current Lease: $320 per week (Leased until April 2019)
Body Corp Fees: TBA
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||66|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||131|
|Median Rental Price||$385 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|