Tucked away on a quiet street only 700m from UQ grounds is this spacious apartment which has only recently been renovated so not only is there nothing to do, there’s depreciation to take advantage of!
Low maintenance apartments like this are fantastic. Whether you’re buying for the kids while they attend UQ or if you’re looking to take advantage of St Lucia’s low vacancy rates this investment is pretty much set-and-forget!
They certainly don’t make them like this any more. Well laid out and spacious rooms, if you’re tired of pokey apartments put this one on the list. Our long term tenants have only just moved out so the property is vacant and ready to go for the new year!
Call me today for more information or for the next inspection time!
- Recently installed kitchen with stone benchtops
- Covered access from remote lock-up garage
- Small complex of six apartments
- Fisher & Paykel dishwasher, stainless steel oven
- Generous master bedroom with air conditioning
- Built in robes in both rooms
- Eat-in kitchen with tiled floor
- Large balcony
- Freshly painted
- Separate laundry with included dryer
- Short walk to busses and Guyatt Park CityCat terminal
Brisbane City Council rates: $374 per quarter
Previous lease: $390 per week
Lots in the complex: 6
Year built: 1974
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||64|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||123|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-11 %|