Located in one of Kenmore’s most desired areas, this huge well-designed home is perfect for the whole family.
Surrounded by greenery and parklands, you’ll enjoy the light and airy feeling of having an abundance of natural light and breeze throughout.
• Five bedrooms all with built-in robes and ceiling fans
• Master bedroom with air conditioning and ensuite bathroom
• Third bedroom has it’s own ensuite
• A spacious functional kitchen with dishwasher, large walk-in pantry, and gas cooktop.
• Large main bathroom with his and her sinks, bath and separate toilet
• Three big separate living areas including a huge family room upstairs, an open plan dining/living area and separate rumpus downstairs – perfect for growing families looking for that bit of extra space
• Laundry with ample storage space
• Outside entertaining area overlooking the backyard and Twilight Street Park
• Double lock-up garage with storage area’s
• Yard maintenance included!
Enjoy this perfect suburban home while still being only a 5 minute drive from an array of restaurants, cafes and shops.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Raine & Horne will not be held liable (financially or otherwise) for any errors or omissions relating to the property, contents and/or facilities in the property or complex. All interested parties/applicants should rely upon their own investigations to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs and all contents and facilities are present
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||128|
|Median Rental Price||$570 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||8|
|Median Rental Price||$565 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|