Conveniently located at the quiet end of the elevated, leafy “Treetops Mt Coot-tha” security gated community, this large townhouse offers space, privacy and comfort for its new owners.
Upon entry you a greeted by a beautiful archway and landscaped easy to maintain tropical gardens, the home is warm and welcoming featuring large open plan indoor-outdoor living with the lounge and kitchen flowing out to the spacious vergola covered alfresco entertaining area and courtyard.
Downstairs is the huge 2 bay lock-up garage (with the ability to have work benches and additional large shelving units), as well as an internal storage room or study nook under the stairs. Along with the living areas and kitchen, the upper level comprises of 2 large bedrooms both with an abundance of natural light. The main with walk-in robe and spacious ensuite with modern shower, plenty of bench space, large mirrors and split system air-conditioning.
Comprising fully accessible resort style facilities including a full size tennis court, multiple BBQ areas and club house overlooking the large in-ground pool, this is a holiday in your own backyard. This homely townhouse has everything you need and more whether you are a first home buyer, up sizer, downsizer or intelligent investor. The property will draw a large and diverse array of buyers so attending the allocated inspection is a must to avoid disappointment!
- Large open plan living and dining areas with access to the large outdoor courtyard through sliding doors
- Low maintenance wrap around courtyard with garden shed
- Large modern kitchen with an abundance of storage
- Tidy main bathroom and ensuite
- Split system air-conditioning & ceiling fans throughout
- Insulated ceilings & floors
- Double lock up garage with extra space
- Large storage room or study
- Security gated entrance
- Positioned in a quiet and leafy location
- Small pets welcome with body corporate approval
- Solar power
- Pool and tennis court in complex
- Restaurants, bars and cafes and Bardon State School conveniently only a short walk away
- Bus-stop right out the front of the complex
Currently rented for $450 per week until 26 May 2019
Body Corporate Fees: TBA
Brisbane City Council Fees: TBA
Year Built: 1997
Townhouses in complex: 69
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||162|
|Median Rental Price||$570 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||23|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-18 %|