This sensational apartment has so much to offer in a location that is second to none. From your front door you are around 100m from the Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and all it has to offer including major public transport hubs, shops, restaurants & medical services.
This beautiful first floor apartment has just been freshly painted and at this price presents exceptional value for both investors looking for great returns as well as owner occupiers looking for a super convenient lifestyle. The floor plan is spacious & practical with great separation between bedrooms as well as an open plan living area that flows out to the balcony with a peaceful leafy outlook.
The complex has been so well maintained with lush tropical gardens, an onsite manager, a BBQ area and large swimming pool a real feature here too. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to secure a property in the heart of Indooroopilly that has it all.
- Spacious floor plan
- 2 Balconies, one with a peaceful leafy outlook the other overlooking the pool
- Generously proportioned bedrooms, master features walk in robe and ensuite
- Large modern kitchen with plenty of storage
- Air conditioning
- Lock up garage & separate storage space
- Complex features secure entry, large in ground swimming pool, well maintained gardens, bbq & entertaining area
- Direct access to the Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, major public transport hubs, shops, restaurants & more.
Brisbane City Council Rates: $1,627.60 /annum approx
BC Fees: TBC
Year Built: Circa 2001
No. of lots in the complex: 32
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||127|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||110|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|