This beautiful baby blue house has character and charm in spades. Intricate ceilings, timber floorboards and timber arches create a warm and inviting entry to this family home. The master suite on the top level is a real feature with a large walk in robe, ensuite bathroom and an extra room attached which is perfect for a study or nursery. Both levels of the property enjoy a large covered outdoor entertaining area which overlooks the spacious back yard.
The property is well equipped with split system air conditioning, a modern kitchen with gas cooking and loads of bench and storage space. This flows out to a large deck that enjoys wonderful leafy views. There is an additional rumpus or study room downstairs as well as a spacious laundry adding to the versatility of this home. This tidy abode is perfectly ready to move right in but also offers room for further improvement so you can add your personal touch to the property.
Only a few minutes walk from the Indooroopilly State School, Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and a number of great local cafes this is a great family friendly location. Don’t miss your opportunity to secure this wonderful property, Book your inspection now
- Charming post war house with lovely character features
- 607sqm block with a spacious back yard
- Large master bedroom with walk in robe and extra nursery or study room
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking and lots of bench and storage space
- Large covered deck on the top level and paved patio downstairs
- Extra rumpus room on the lower level
- A short walk from cafes and the Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
- Indooroopilly State & State High School catchments
- Move in ready but with potential for further improvement