This split-level apartment is located high in popular Auchenflower only a short walk to transport and shops. The complex also features a pool within the manicured grounds.
- Large master bedroom with ceiling fan and large built in wardrobe.
- Well-appointed second bedroom or study with shelving.
- Main bathroom.
- Separate toilet.
- Kitchen with gas cooktop, oven and plenty of cupboard space.
- Spacious, open plan living and dining area on lower level.
- Balcony with views over manicured grounds and pool.
- Internal laundry.
- Complex pool.
- Single lock up garage
- Short walk to shops and transport including bus and train
- Within close proximity to restaurants, cafes, parks, Wesley Hospital and the Brisbane CBD.
- Sorry, no pets.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Raine & Horne will not be held liable (financially or otherwise) for any errors or omissions relating to the property, contents and/or facilities in the property or complex. All interested parties/applicants should rely upon their own investigations to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs and all contents and facilities are present
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||60|
|Median Rental Price||$580 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||59|
|Median Rental Price||$375 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|