This spacious two bedroom apartment is located in the highly sought after Brunswick Street in New Farm.
Walk out your front door and turn right into New Farm Park, left into Merthyr Village shops, or straight ahead to café’s and restaurants for your morning coffee. Drive to the heart of James Street in 3 minutes or to the CBD in 5 minutes.
Features of the property include:
• Open plan living and dining area with air-conditioning, timber floating floors and sliding doors opening out to the spacious balcony great or entertaining
• Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and ample cupboard space
• Gas Cooking
• Master bedroom has ceiling fan and walk through robe into the ensuite bathroom
• Second bedroom has built in robe and ceiling fan
• New carpet both bedrooms
• Freshly painted throughout
• Large main bathroom with shower over bath
• Internal laundry in hidden cupboard
• Single secure car space
Book an inspection online now or contact the office with any questions.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Raine & Horne Brisbane West will not be held liable (financially or otherwise) for any errors or omissions relating to the property, contents and/or facilities in the property or complex.
All interested applicants should rely upon their own investigations to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs and all contents and facilities are present. This includes enquiries with respect to the type of internet services available at the property, their associated speeds and the hardware required. Raine & Horne is not able to assist in the access and installation of any internet service
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||95|
|Median Rental Price||$800 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||297|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|