This 2-bedroom house is located on a large, elevated and leafy position in Indooroopilly. It features a generous air-conditioned living and dining area as well as plenty of storage. Zoned for the very popular Indooroopilly State Primary school.
- 2 well-appointed bedrooms, master with built in wardrobes.
- Spacious main bathroom.
- Generous living and dining area with air-conditioning.
- Kitchen with electric cooktop and oven.
- Polished floors throughout (no carpets to worry about)
- Separate laundry.
- Large under house workshop and storage area.
- Within proximity to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, Kenmore Village, public transport, parks, and restaurants.
- Pets on application.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Raine & Horne Brisbane West will not be held liable (financially or otherwise) for any errors or omissions relating to the property, contents and/or facilities in the property or complex.
All interested applicants should rely upon their own investigations to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs and all contents and facilities are present. This includes enquiries with respect to the type of internet services available at the property, their associated speeds and the hardware required. Raine & Horne is not able to assist in the access and installation of any internet service
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||163|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||194|
|Median Rental Price||$425 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|