This spacious unit is ideally located in a secure complex within a central Toowong location. The open plan living and kitchen area have a fresh and modern feel and open onto a private leafy balcony.
• Master bedroom with ensuite, ceiling fan, built-in robe, and high ceilings.
• Great sized second bedroom with built-in-robe and ceiling fan.
• Well appointed main bathroom with separate toilet.
• Open plan kitchen with dishwasher and plenty of bench and cupboard space.
• Spacious lounge and dining area with air conditioning, ceiling fans and high ceilings.
• Very generous balcony with leafy outlook.
Laundry (located in 2nd bathroom)
• Secure main entrance to complex via key or intercom.
• Single lock up garage with extra storage space.
• Park across the road with BBQ /entertainment area.
• Within walking distance of Toowong and Taringa train stations, busses and Toowong Village.
• Close proximity to University of Queensland, CBD and Bicentennial Bikeway.
• Sorry, no pets.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Raine & Horne Brisbane West will not be held liable (financially or otherwise) for any errors or omissions relating to the property, contents and/or facilities in the property or complex.
All interested applicants should rely upon their own investigations to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs and all contents and facilities are present. This includes enquiries with respect to the type of internet services available at the property, their associated speeds and the hardware required. Raine & Horne is not able to assist in the access and installation of any internet service
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||97|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||183|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|