Positioned in the heart of Toowong, this 2 bedroom unit showcases the best of inner city living and features plenty of style, space and beautiful mountain views.
- Open plan living and dining area with air-conditioning, study nook and plenty of natural light.
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooktop, oven, rangehood, stone benchtops and plenty of storage and bench space.
- Spacious bedrooms with air-conditioning, large built-ins in both rooms
- Private balcony with mountain views.
- Separate internal laundry.
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout.
- Secure complex with intercom, lift access and visitor parking.
- Complex features rooftop infinity pool, rooftop cinema and outdoor entertainment zones.
- Minutes walk to Toowong Village Shopping Centre, bus, Toowong Train Station, CityCat, shops, restaurants and cafes.
- Within close proximity to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, University of Queensland, Botanic Gardens, Park Road and Latrobe Terrace entertainment precincts and Brisbane CBD.
- Sorry, this property is not pet friendly.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Raine & Horne will not be held liable (financially or otherwise) for any errors or omissions relating to the property, contents and/or facilities in the property or complex. All interested parties/applicants should rely upon their own investigations to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs and all contents and facilities are present
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||85|
|Median Rental Price||$545 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||144|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|