This tidy property is in great condition and offers a position that is hard to beat. Perched high on the hill in Toowong this apartment enjoys wonderful city views, gentle breezes, and great natural light. The generous floorplan offers over 80sqm of internal space as well as a pleasant balcony to take in the views.
This is a great entry level property with hard wearing finishes throughout and already equipped with air conditioning, the new owners can already move in and enjoy the convenience of this location. There is also further potential to improve this property and put your own personal touch on the place. The building is a solid complex of only 24 apartments with appealing gardens.
In terms of location, they don’t come much more convenient than this, just down the road is the Toowong Village with a number of great shopping, dining and public transport options. Nearby there are several highly reputable public and private schools and of course the University of QLD is only a few minutes away.
This is a rare chance to secure a unique property in a great location, make sure you get along to the next inspection to secure this wonderful opportunity.
- Elevated position with great city views
- Large kitchen with ample bench and storage space.
- Open plan living & dining area flows straight out to the elevated balcony
- Both bedrooms feature built in robes and large windows
- Air conditioning, internal laundry.
- Lock up garage
- Low body corporate fees only $2,584/annum approx. and healthy sinking fund
- Beautiful complex set over 2,500sqm with tidy gardens and walkways
- Super convenient location, walking distance to multiple public transport options and great local schools with two major shopping centres nearby.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||96|
|Median Rental Price||$578 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||225|
|Median Rental Price||$405 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|