This 4th floor two bedroom apartment has plenty of space as well as natural light and breezes throughout. Enjoy the convenience of Toowong Village and public transport literally at your doorstep.
- Light and airy open plan living and dining room with air-conditioning and beautiful breezes.
- Modern kitchen with SMEG appliances including dishwasher, electric cooktop and oven.
- Wrap around balcony with views across Toowong.
- Double master bedroom with walk-in-robe, ensuite and balcony access.
- Second bedroom with walk-in robe and additional storage.
- Well appointed main bathroom.
- Separate hideaway laundry with dryer.
- Secure underground car park for 1 vehicle.
- Secure complex with intercom and lift access.
- 200m to Toowong Village shops, restaurants and cafes.
- Train station, busses and City Cat all within walking distance.
- Only minutes to the University of Queensland, Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, Wesley Hospital, CBD and local parks.
Sorry, no pets
*Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Raine & Horne will not be held liable (financially or otherwise) for any errors or omissions relating to the property, contents and/or facilities in the property or complex. All interested parties/applicants should rely upon their own investigations to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs and all contents and facilities are present
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||65|
|Median Rental Price||$545 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||176|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|