Construction was completed on the sellers dream home just in time for Christmas 2013 and as we approach Christmas 2020 the sellers are reluctantly offering their home to a new family. This one off design will not be found anywhere else and was designed by the owner based on 27 years in the property industry as their families forever home.
Built by a hands-on one at a time builder, quality is assured as he was on site with his nail bag every day for a year.
The home is full of well thought out features from the massive timber patio posts downstairs, to the clever engineering upstairs that has resulted in no posts or beams. Extensive site works were undertaken using premium grade sandstone boulders to push the home back on the site to ensure views from both upstairs and downstairs, resulting in spectacular views South across the valley to Mt Coot-tha. The photographer commented it was the best Mt Coot-tha view she has seen and she has photographed many thousands of properties in Brisbane.
- All rooms are of very generous proportions
- Total floor area over 450m2
- Four large bedrooms plus study
- Three full size luxurious bathrooms
- Study large enough for two full size desks
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Instant gas hot water
- High ceilings throughout with 3.6m vaulted ceilings in upstairs living to enjoy the long suburban views
- Timber floors upstairs and polished concrete downstairs
- Designed with no carpets or shower screens, perfect for allergies
- Beautiful kitchen with 40mm waterfall stone benches, quality appliances and convenient hidden “Butlers Pantry” including magnificent hand crafted timber sliding door
- Luxury Hotel inspired Master Suite with His and Hers “Walk in Robes”, His and Hers stone top vanities and 2.8m x 1.8m twin shower recess
- Extensive use of glass throughout using fixed panels, bi fold and sliding glass stacker doors all allowing you to soak in the views
- Hidden retractable sliding screen door across main bank of bi fold doors to allow the outdoors in
- Engineered upstairs to eliminate any poles or posts on the deck so the outlook is undisturbed
- Stunning suburban views south across the valley to Mt Coot-tha
- Luxurious pool with separate 8 person spa and infinity edge to accentuate the views
- Built on the side of a hill but extensive use of premium grade sandstone blocks has created a secure, flat grassed area for your kids or pets
- Great location in a sought after pocket of The Gap surrounded by very high quality homes, with close proximity to all The Gap has to offer and in all the right school catchments
The owners understand the value of the home but are motivated to sell.
Genuine unforeseen circumstances mean the owners have moved from what they had always thought was their forever home and presented your family with this fantastic opportunity.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||223|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||14|
|Median Rental Price||$520 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|