NOTE – VISITOR PARKING AVAILABLE AT REAR OF COMPLEX.
This beautiful apartment is just over one year old and is still absolutely as new. Throughout the property there is a gorgeous array of fittings and fixtures that create a comfortable yet stylish feel. The apartment is bathed in natural light throughout the day with a great north easterly aspect, large windows and a huge enclosed balcony which is perfect for entertaining year round. From the kitchen all the way out to the balcony you and your guests will be able to take in the stunning city lights at night!
Entertainers will love the kitchen which features stone bench tops, glossy cabinetry, stainless steel appliances as well as loads of bench and storage space. The property also includes ducted air conditioning for year round comfort.
Locations dont come any more convenient than this; you are so close to the Taringa Train Station and major bus routes to and from the city. This area is renowned for its great schooling options and has plenty to offer those who love shopping and great restaurants as well.
If youre looking for a stunning apartment, with views and in a super convenient location, make sure you put this property at the very top of your list.
- Large enclosed balcony with stunning city views
- Spacious open plan living area bathed in natural light
- High end kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances and lots of storage
- Modern bathrooms with quality fixtures, the main includes an internal laundry with Bosch washer/dryer combo included
- Ducted air conditioning and double glazed windows throughout
- Both bedrooms feature large mirrored built in robes
- Separate study nook
- Secure car space with remote entry
- The complex is kept in immaculate condition and features, secure intercom access, visitor parking, a communal BBQ and entertaining area as well as a lift.
Body Corporate Fees: $3,101.94 per annum approx.
BCC Rates: $1575.88 per annum approx.
Year Built: 2017
No. of apartments in complex: 34
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||54|
|Median Rental Price||$460 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-14 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||140|
|Median Rental Price||$395 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|