This spacious home has 2 bedrooms with built-ins plus a downstairs room with built-in and separate bathroom and is conveniently located extremely close to The University of Queensland, public transport, local shops, parks and just a short walk to Toowong Village and Train Station. It is in a perfect spot at the end of a service road off Sir Fred Schonell Drive so everything is easily accessible but it isn’t right on the main road.
The property features:
- Huge master bedroom with A/C, ceiling fan, built-in wardrobe
- Second bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Big living area with A/C and fan
- Downstairs room with separate bathroom and built-in wardrobe
- Renovated kitchen with electric cooktop, oven and dishwasher
- Covered balcony front and back
- Recently painted inside
- Near new carpet
- Double lock up garage
- Lots of storage
- Close proximity to The University of Queensland, public transport (bus and train) and local shops
- No pets sorry
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Raine & Horne Brisbane West will not be held liable (financially or otherwise) for any errors or omissions relating to the property, contents and/or facilities in the property or complex.
All interested applicants should rely upon their own investigations to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs and all contents and facilities are present. This includes enquiries with respect to the type of internet services available at the property, their associated speeds and the hardware required. Raine & Horne is not able to assist in the access and installation of any internet service