If you’ve been looking for a townhouse that offers great indoor and outdoor space, a functional layout, and a super convenient location then you can stop looking you’ve found it. 2/16 Montrose Road is a wonderfully laid-out property with a warm and inviting feel from the moment you walk through the front door. Split over two levels the lower level features a generous kitchen that overlooks the living and dining room. This whole lower level is connected to the lush courtyard with plenty of space for those with a green thumb to keep busy.
Upstairs there are two very spacious bedrooms, both feature walk-through robes, are air-conditioned, and have access to a bathroom. Throughout the property has received a number of updates to ensure it is perfectly move-in-ready, there is of course scope to add your own taste to the property over time. The boutique complex is comprised of only 5 townhouses and has low body corporate fees to keep your outgoings to a minimum. The location here is close to everything with multiple public transport options within walking distance and two major shopping centres only a few minutes away.
This is an unbeatable opportunity for those looking for a comfortable and convenient first home or a highly desirable investment property. Make sure you get along to the next inspection!
• Spacious split-level layout with comfortable feel and flow
• Large bedrooms both enjoying walk through robes and bathroom access
• Generous kitchen with lots of bench and storage space
• Lush courtyard with space for entertaining and those who like to garden
• Lock up garage with internal access.
• Inviting entryway with vaulted ceilings
• Small complex of only 5 townhouses
• Solid brick complex ensures the home is low maintenance and super quiet inside
• Low body corporate fees, only $2,120.24 per annum approx.
• Great location within walking distance to multiple public transport options.
Number of lots in complex: 5
Year Built: Circa 1989
Body Corporate fees: $2,120.24 per annum approx.
Brisbane City Council Rates: $1,721.60 per annum approx.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||47|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||52 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||143|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||33 %|