This wonderfully light, bright and spacious apartment has just been freshly painted and carpeted throughout and is perfectly ready for our new owner to move straight in. This tidy abode is located on a quiet street on the first floor of a small complex of only 7 apartments which offers great street appeal, security & privacy.
The open plan living room is a real feature of the property offering plenty of space, air conditioning and a direct flow through to the large covered balcony. This is the perfect spot for those who love to entertain year round. The kitchen is very well equipped with stacks of bench and storage space as well as stainless steel appliances. Both bedrooms are a generous size with built in robes, the master has an ensuite bathroom whilst the 2nd bedroom also has direct access to the main bathroom ensuring convenience and privacy for all occupants. This apartment also has an internal laundry, lock up garage & intercom access.
This is a wonderful apartment that will tick most of the must have items for buyers in the current market. Make sure you get along to the next inspection!
- Large air conditioned living room
- Spacious, covered balcony with room for a full outdoor setting
- Generous bedroom with built in robes
- Main bathroom has dual access from the second bedroom
- Freshly carpeted and painted throughout
- Kitchen features copious amounts of bench and storage space as well as stainless steel appliances
- Small complex of only 7 apartments with great street appeal
- Quiet street but only 600m walk to the Taringa train Station
- Great school catchments Ironside State & Indooroopilly State High with a number of prestigious private schools nearby
- A very Short Drive to the Major Indooroopilly & Toowong Shopping Centres, Public transport hubs and The University of QLD. Approximately 5km’s to the Brisbane CBD
No. of lots in Complex: 7
Year Built: Circa 2002
Body Corporate Fees: TBC
Brisbane City Council Rates: $1,575.88/ annum approx.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||64|
|Median Rental Price||$545 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||125|
|Median Rental Price||$385 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|