This stylish & modern 2 bedroom , 2 bathroom apartment is in a position of pure convenience! Just 5kms from the CBD. With plenty of space indoors and outdoors this unit is ideal for relaxing both inside & outside!
PLEASE NOTE! With sufficient notice the unit may be available from early July onwards – available date flexible!
• Generous master bedroom with air-conditioning, walk in wardrobe & ensuite
• 2nd bedroom has built in wardrobe and private balcony
• Separate modern bathroom
• Separate laundry with dryer
• Kitchen with plenty of storage and dishwasher
• Huge open plan tiled living area
• Enormous private enclosed south-east facing balcony with access from master bedroom and living area
• Large enclosed grassed courtyard
• Secure complex with private double garage
• No pets, sorry.
Walking distance to Indooroopilly train stations as well as being Convenient to all of Indooroopilly’s amenities including shops and cafes
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Raine & Horne Brisbane West will not be held liable (financially or otherwise) for any errors or omissions relating to the property, contents and/or facilities in the property or complex.
All interested applicants should rely upon their own investigations to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs and all contents and facilities are present. This includes enquiries with respect to the type of internet services available at the property, their associated speeds and the hardware required. Raine & Horne is not able to assist in the access and installation of any internet service
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||138|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||149|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|