This apartment is well maintained and offers all the convenience of inner city living and yet is tucked away in a quiet street.
Situated in a small complex of only 5, the apartment enjoys an elevated position on a peaceful street while being super accessible to shopping, schools and public transport.
Features of this property include:
- Open plan living and dining area with air conditioning and sliding doors out to the private balcony overlooking the leafy surrounds
- Three spacious bedrooms all with built in robes
- Well appointed kitchen with plenty of storage and electric cooking
- Clean open bathroom with shower over bath and internal laundry
- Recently painted and new flooring
- Light and bright feel
- Single lock up garage
- Sorry, no pets.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Raine & Horne will not be held liable (financially or otherwise) for any errors or omissions relating to the property, contents and/or facilities in the property or complex. All interested parties/applicants should rely upon their own investigations to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs and all contents and facilities are present
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||56|
|Median Rental Price||$475 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||134|
|Median Rental Price||$375 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|