Enjoy the amazing breezes of this charming 2-bedroom Queenslander with a view. Located in the highly sought-after inner-city Windsor suburb, it is perfect for a couple, small families, or professionals seeking comfortable low maintenance living. Close proximity to the CBD, Royal Brisbane Hospital and within walking distance to train, buses, and the popular Northey Street Organic markets. Within the highly coveted Windsor State School and Kedron State High school catchment, plus you will be spoilt for choice with fantastic parks, walking, and bike tracks at your doorstep. This inner-city haven will have you feeling right at home and a world away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life whilst only being minutes from the CBD.
Other features include:
• 2 good-sized bedrooms with free-standing wardrobes.
• Master with air-con, second bedroom with ceiling fan
• One bedroom has French doors opening onto a large, secure, enclosed front veranda.
• Large open kitchen with dishwasher, gas stove, and plenty of bench and storage space.
• Bright and airy dining room that opens out to a lovely north facing deck
• Separate spacious air-conditioned lounge room
• Large walk-in storage pantry in the bathroom area
• Security grills, insulated ceilings and fly screens throughout
• Beautiful Harwood timber floors and carpeted bedrooms and lounge
• Off road vehicle (up to three)
• Large, fenced backyard
• Close to RBH, Bus & rail transport, Weekly Organic markets at Northey Street City Farm Windsor, Bike & walking tracks, Wilston village cafes and wine bar etc, Sporting fields and amenities walking distance, Cinema complex at Newmarket, Windsor Historical Society Larger Shopping centres minutes away in Lutwyche & Newmarket
• Sorry, not pet friendly
NB: Lawn mowing and garden bed work will be included in the rent.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Raine & Horne Brisbane West will not be held liable (financially or otherwise) for any errors or omissions relating to the property, contents and/or facilities in the property or complex.
All interested applicants should rely upon their own investigations to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs and all contents and facilities are present. This includes enquiries with respect to the type of internet services available at the property, their associated speeds and the hardware required. Raine & Horne is not able to assist in the access and installation of any internet service
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||83|
|Median Rental Price||$578 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||65|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|