This comfortable and spacious apartment has all the creature comforts a new owner could want and is located on a quiet street, right in the heart of Toowong. Wonderful shopping and dining options are minutes from your door step along with access to multiple modes of public transport to take you to the UQ, the CBD and beyond.
The kitchen is a real feature here, perfectly equipped for those who love to entertain with a gas cooktop, loads of bench and storage space and stainless steel appliances. The spacious living and dining room flows out to a huge balcony with space for a large outdoor setting. This apartment is fully equipped for comfort year round with ducted air conditioning and inside despite its central location, this apartment is whisper quiet, it also has the benefit of super fast Fibre To The Building internet connection for those working from home. The master bedroom enjoys direct access to the balcony along with a massive walk in robe and an ensuite with a dual sink vanity.
The building itself is very well maintained and features a large rooftop pool and entertaining area as well as secure intercom and lift access.
This is the perfect package for first home buyers, downsizers and investors alike. With a super convenient location like this, you can’t go wrong! Make sure you get along to the next inspection.
- Near new apartment with a stylish modern design and fitout
- Beautiful kitchen with gas cooking, stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances
- Secure car space as well as separate storage cage
- Generous master bedroom with large walk in robe and ensuite with dual vanity
- Ducted air conditioning
- Massive balcony with plenty of space to entertain
- Super fast Fibre to the Building internet connection
- Building features secure intercom and lift access, stunning rooftop pool and entertaining areas.
- Great location only a few minutes walk to the Toowong Village Shopping Centre and multiple public transport options
Body Corporate Fees: $3,640.36 per annum approx.
Brisbane City Council Rates: $1,360.68 per annum approx.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||93|
|Median Rental Price||$575 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||164|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|