This house is in the best location. Walk to the shops, walk to the train, and walk to school. No carpets to worry about and a great backyard for the kids to play in. Close to the University of Queensland and Brisbane CBD with ample public transport options available to you.
- 3 large bedrooms with built-in-robes
- Tidy kitchen with gas cooktop, rangehood and plenty of storage
- Spacious light and airy living room with air conditioning
- Separate dining room
- Spacious main bathroom with shower over bath and toilet
- Separate second toilet
- Polished floorboards and tiles throughout
- Generous size backyard
- Walking distance to bus stops and train station
- Ample off-street parking available in driveway
- Sorry, no pets
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Raine & Horne Brisbane West will not be held liable (financially or otherwise) for any errors or omissions relating to the property, contents and/or facilities in the property or complex.
All interested applicants should rely upon their own investigations to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs and all contents and facilities are present. This includes enquiries with respect to the type of internet services available at the property, their associated speeds and the hardware required. Raine & Horne is not able to assist in the access and installation of any internet service