Lifestyle & convenience are why both owner occupiers & tenants flock to this popular address!
The apartment is perched in an attractive & well maintained complex in the heart of vibrant Toowong, just a short walk to Toowong Village, train & bus stations. Also at your doorstep are parks, schools, cafes & easy access to the University of Queensland.
The apartment has been updated & refreshed throughout & is ready to move straight in to. Attractive fittings & a crisp paint job throughout creates a bright & fresh interior. The new timber-look flooring adds warmth in the kitchen & living areas & new carpet will be welcome under foot this winter.
- Updated throughout including new timber-look flooring, carpet, wall & ceiling paint, blinds, fans, tapware, toilet, shower screen & kitchen appliances
- The master suite is particularly generous including a walk in wardrobe & ensuite
- Main bath has dual access from bed 2
- Huge kitchen with tonnes of storage, breakfast bar & a dishwasher, plus brand new oven, stove top & range hood
- Light, bright and airy interior
- European laundry including dryer
- Secure entry with intercom & security screens
- Pool in the complex
- Well maintained complex with a very healthy sinking fund & beautifully maintained gardens
- Lock-up garage conveniently underneath the apartment
- Ample visitors’ parking
- Easy walk to Toowong Village
- Bus, train and ferry transport options close by
Brisbane City Council Rates: $393.97/ qtr ($320/qtr for an owner occupier)
Body Corporate Sinking Fund: $219,539 as at 30th June 2018 AGM
Number of lots in the complex: 30
Build date: 1997
Close to: Brisbane Boys College, Perrin Park, Toowong Village, Queensland Academy, Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, Indooroopilly State High School, St Peters Lutheran College, University of Queensland (UQ), Toowong Train Station, Regatta Ferry Terminal