Tucked away at the end of quiet Courtney Place lies your own expansive home and private bushland oasis on 1,192 square meters. This home is Ideal for those seeking quality, comfort and space, and features generous proportions throughout. From the large four bedrooms and spacious study to the multiple living spaces both inside and out, the design of this home caters to those buyers looking for their own patch to enjoy Queenslands idyllic outdoor lifestyle.
This wonderful family home is within a short distance to Moggill State primary school and city bus stops. The local shopping precinct with Coles, specialty shops and restaurants as well as medical and veterinary facilities is only a short distance away. Inspection is a must, you won’t be disappointed!
- 4 generous bedrooms
- Master with ensuite and 2 extra large built in robes
- 5th bedroom that could easily be a media room or home office
- Study nook off family room
- Large and open living/dining room
- Separate spacious lounge
- Open plan, modern kitchen with plenty of storage, Gas cooktop and stainless steel appliances
- Large entertainers deck with Spa overlooking your own private backyard oasis.
- Private courtyard and play area off dining room
- Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Security system
- Separate Laundry just of the kitchen
- Double remote lock up garage with additional room for storage and a workshop
- 3 metre high soaring ceilings
- 2.1 kw (12 panels) solar system. Significantly reduced electricity bills.
- 30,000 litre triple filtered underground rain water tank. No water bills.
- 1,192 sqm of fully fenced child safe and pet friendly yard.
Year Built: Circa 2010
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||75|
|Median Rental Price||$460 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||7|