Situated high in St Lucia’s Bellevue Terrace, this newly renovated ‘Beauty Point’ unit won’t disappoint.
This end apartment has 3 external walls with plenty of windows providing excellent ventilation and fantastic views to Mount Coot-tha!
- 2 spacious bedrooms
- Open plan living and dining area
- Renovated kitchen with dishwasher, electric cooktop and oven, breakfast bar and plenty of storage and bench space
- Large balcony with expansive views
- Renovated, spacious bathroom
- Separate toilet
- Single lock up garage
- Complex features swimming pool, BBQ area, lift and intercom access.
- Minutes walk to bus, train station, City Cat terminal, Toowong Village and University of Queensland.
- Within Ironside State School Catchment.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Raine & Horne will not be held liable (financially or otherwise) for any errors or omissions relating to the property, contents and/or facilities in the property or complex. All interested parties/applicants should rely upon their own investigations to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs and all contents and facilities are present
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||53|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||126|
|Median Rental Price||$410 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|